Zuri Wine Tasting
Category: Do / Tours
"wine is complicated, we make tasting simple".
Zuri Wine Tasting engages wine consumers on their own terms. This is why we host classes at customer’s homes and plan wine tours to wine country and wine festivals. In essence through education and easy access to wine country we pair customers intrigue with a rewarding and informative wine experience.
Our vision is to introduce people to wines, showcasing boutique wine brands and family owned vineyards around the world.
Our goal is to change the way people view wine by integrating the contributions of the growers, wineries, and distributors to make wine more accessible and easy to understand for the average consumer.
Established by Tuanni Price in 2010, Tuanni holds a certificate in wine with the WSET Level 2 with merit, she has also studied with the Society of Wine Educators and North American Sommelier Association. Tuanni spends half of each year contributing to the vibrant and exciting wine industry in South Africa and the other half in the USA. Today, aside from managing the day-to-day operations and event planning on behalf of Zuri Wine Tasting, Tuanni also hosts a podcast, aBroad Drinking Wine. She volunteers for PYDA (Pinotage Youth Development Academy), Blacc Cellar Club in Stellenbosch and the US-based AAAV (African American Vintners Association). She holds a B.A. in Liberal Arts from Grambling University.
- In-Home Wine Tastings
- Private Wine Tours: Malibu, Santa Barbara, Temecula, Napa/Sonoma
- Cape Town South Africa Wine Tour: Stellenbosch or Franschhoek
- Customize tasting itineraries with reservations
- Wine Popups and Activations for corporate and Non profit clients
- Special Events
- Wine Over Cape Town: a 7 Day Cape Town Tour that includes wine tours, safari and music
- ANNUAL WINE OVER LA WEEKEND
- aBroad Drinking Wine Podcast
- 10 Minute Wine Tips Podcast