How can we help you?
Sitters4U is a locally based full service professional childcare placement agency, operating in all areas of Cape Town, Johannesburg and Pretoria since 2007. We provide the most efficient, convenient service for all your child care requirements. Understanding the needs of children and parents is our passion.
- We assist in placing long term and short term, part time to full time professional Au pairs, professional nannies, infant care specialists, home schooling teachers, tutors and night nurses.
- We provide long term occasional babysitting services (All areas), once off babysitting service (Cape Town only), Childminders for functions, weddings and film.
- Sitters4U provides full house service including provision interviewed,reference checked candidates, interview set up, employment contracts, required documentation and ongoing employment advice.
Applications for Listing
- Click here to apply for childcare positions with Sitters4U or apply through ChildCareSA.com by clicking here. You will be listed on both websites, should your application be successful.
- Child care courses
- Read our Interview guide and other articles of interest
- Check out the ChildCareSA blog
This is an affordable self service terminal, ideal for clients seeking professionally vetted au pairs, drivers, tutors, or once off babysitting services to assist on a temporary, short term, part time (less than 15 hours per week) basis. ChildCareSA.com is the only website in South Africa that allows clients to contact our professionally vetted candidates directly. There are no registration fees, no placement fees. You will save up to 80% on administration and placement fees normally involved in the placement process.
Please note all candidates listed with Sitters4U are notified of new positions posted by clients on the ChildCareSA website and are capable of applying for the posted positions directly.
Please note this is not an advertising site, and that only staff that have already been reference checked, background checked and personally interviewed will be displayed on the site.